This is a Gigajob job posting for:
Graduate Trainee (#247,472,843)
Job offer #247,472,843 in Abeokuta (Ogun), Nigeria
Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new products, services and distribution channels. Identify opportunities for campaigns, products and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales. Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet organisational targets. Attend industry functions, such as book fairs and seminars, and provide feedback and information on market trends. Planning, preparing and carrying out presentations. Communicating new product developments to prospective clients. Prospect potential clients and turn them into loyal customers. Present products and services to new customers and enhance existing relationships.
- Company Name
- Extreme Care Resources International
- Company Description
- Extreme Care Resources International is an outfit committed to the development and maintenance of health through her various programs for sustainable healthy living. We are a team of expert, driven by passion for excellence in the design of healthcare programs. We have combined quality services with creativity and innovativeness to the maximum satisfaction of the public, rich and poor, which cuts across the nation and sub-Sahara Africa.
- Number of Employees
- 11 - 100
- Your Contact Partner
- Ibukunoluwa Buraimoh
- Minimum Educational Qualification
- Professional Experience
- 1 Year
Get the latest Graduate Trainee Jobs in Abeokuta via email.
Statistics for this Job Listing
- > 99 days ago
- Seen in Search Results
- This ad was matched 10,803 time(s) in Gigajob search results
- Page Viewed
- This ad was viewed 1,280 time(s) by Gigajob users