This is a CV of a candidate looking for a job as:
Finance Administrator. (#823,352,532)
Location: Lagos (Lagos), Nigeria (CV #823,352,532)
• To create, apply and control financial procedures and forms, ensuring that each transaction and payment has the necessary approval and justification. • To prepare and maintain up to date the accounting system, ensuring that all transactions are duly recorded. • To keep and manage petty cash and be prepared for surprise cash counts. • To store documents in a way that is simple to prepare justification and reports for clients. • To supervise and provide guidance to team members regarding the commitment of works assigned. • To actively communicate within team and with other departments in a cooperative and good will manner through all possible communication means. • To regularly communicate work plan, time schedule, arising problems, and results of related works to the immediate supervisor. • To participate and contribute knowledge and experience to build team capacity.
- Dare Agbaje
- 32 Years
- Highest Qualification
- Bachelor's degree (ACCA IN MAKING)
- Professional Experience
- 5 Years
- Languages known
- English (Expert)
- Additional Information
- I am a good team player, self-driven energetic young man; seek challenging responsibilities, well organized and equally efficient. Ability to prioritize and meet targets, require minimum supervision once objectives are clearly defined. I have zeal for progressive career growth and development and possess superb interpersonal and good communication skill. .
Get the latest Administrator CVs in Lagos via email.
Statistics for this Jobseeker's Posting
- > 99 days ago
- Seen in Search Results
- This ad was matched 44 time(s) in Gigajob search results
- Page Viewed
- This ad was viewed 13 time(s) by Gigajob users