This is a CV of a candidate looking for a job as:
Location: Ibadan (Oyo), Nigeria (CV #722,987,590)
• Project engineering schedules and forecasts. • Coordination and checking of engineering deliverables. • Monthly project status reports and change orders. • Responsible for planning, scheduling, and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects and accountable for the completion of engineering projects. • I worked with the Health and Safety team with the environmental department in maintaining safety on site for daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Highest Qualification
- Bachelor's degree (Electrical/Electronic Engineering) from University of Ado Ekiti, Ado with 3.10 / 5.00 / 2:2 Marks / Grade / Class
- Professional Experience
- 3 Years
- Languages known
- English (Intermediate)
- Additional Information
- • Health and Safety training with the environmental maintenance for all site workers on the project site. • Monthly Safety reports. • Responsible for scheduling, planning, and coordinating the technical aspects of Health and Safety on the project site. • Health and Safety schedules and forecasts. • Coordination and checking of all Health and Safety deliverables.
Get the latest Engineering CVs in Ibadan via email.
Popular Professions in Ibadan
Statistics for this Jobseeker's Posting
- > 99 days ago
- Seen in Search Results
- This ad was matched 18 time(s) in Gigajob search results
- Page Viewed
- This ad was viewed 3 time(s) by Gigajob users